Re: A85: x-stat and delete protection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: x-stat and delete protection

I could make a TSR that waits until the delete menu item is on the screen,
then blocks it out before it becomes useable.  I did something similiar
once by adding a shell's custom menu entry to every menu on the calc (as
long as the 5th entry was blank).  You could also make it so it could block
any menu item, xmit or recv under the link menu...

If you want I could code it.  It would be fairly simple.