Re: A85: x-stat and delete protection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: x-stat and delete protection

That won't work.  It's not an area of memory that's special, but the
varibales are.  Ans, xStat, yStat, #, and ! all have special status on the
85.  They cannot be deleted.  # and ! are invisible, too.

If you play with a shell backup, you can delete the shell.  It's located as
the very first variable in the RAM.