Re: A85: Solomon's Key.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Solomon's Key.

<< I finished the Solomon's Key game i have been working on.  If anyone is
 interested, it is at:

 http://www.ticalc.org/pub/85/asm/games/usgard/solskey.zip

 but be careful, a level editor is included in the zip - about 1 meg
 download.  I sent in 2 files to ticalc.org... 1 with only the game (very
 small), then 1 with the game and level editor.  unluckily, they only decided
 to add the big one to the archive.  oh well :(.

 BTW, is there a shell that runs Usgard games for the TI86?

 -mike pearce >>

Yeah, there is YAS. Solomen's Key should work fine with YAS.