Re: A85: SimCity quest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: SimCity quest

In a message dated 7/11/99 5:07:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ehuizing@ucalgary.ca writes:

<<  I'm kinda at a crossroads here, and am looking for some input:

  Right now, SimCity's at a point where I can release it. It would have
 auto-budget, auto-got, a reavamped interface, and games saved in their own
 strings. for different saved games, you just store the one game into a new
 string. But SimCity will always look for the one string called 'simsave'
 which isn't too user-firendly.

  Or, I can hold off on the release, and add a load saved game screen, and
 a few optimizations. I'm not sure how long that'll take, seeing as I'm
 becomming very busy.

  Comments anyone???

Hold off until you get the load save screen done, so in case someone lends
someone else a calculator to play with they can keep their saved games from
getting overwritten or something like that. Unless it takes a REALLY long
time make the load/save screen. Good luck.