Re: A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

Well this will be my first post on this list in about two years ;)  No I
wasn't subscribed the whole time, I just subscribed recently to experience
the good old days and also now that 50+ messages aren't produced in a day.

Anyways, I noticed that they "converted" my 3Dviewer program for the 85
for SuperNova.  Yeah I hate that, so I sure hope that something gets done
about it.  I dont' have any time to do anything myself, but I see that
this was forwarded to some ticalc.org staff a few days ago, so they know
about it.

Oh well, yet another useless post,
Alan

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> No it doesn't, that just lists the _original_ author.  ticalc.org has
> refused to give out the name of the person who is doing this, even though
> they know.
>
> Bryan

| Alan Bailey
| awbailey @ uiuc.edu