Re: A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

I'm pretty pissed off they're converting people's programs without asking
any sort of permission. I tried out their little shell, and also had
problems (the UI wasn't properly redrawn after returning from many
programs). I say delete the whole supernova directory.

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've recently noticed that someone is converting every single ZShell program
> to SuperNova and posted them on ticalc.org.  I tested these programs and
> found one that crashes the calculator.  I reported the problem to one of the
> file archivers at the site, and they refused to admit it crashes and they
> didn't even test the program.  They also refused to give me the name or
> e-mail of the person who did all the converting.
>
> I would like to get this problem resolved, so that this program will work
> properly without crashing.  Since ticalc.org is refusing to help me, I am
> asking if anyone on this list knows the person who did all this converting,
> or if that person would please contact me?  Thanks for any info you can give
> me..
>
> Bryan

Ain't nothin' like it, that shiny machine.
Got a feel for the road, keep the movin' parts clean.
Hot shoe, burnin' dowm the avenue
Model citizen, zero discipline.
								   Erik Huizing
						           ehuizing@ucalgary.ca