A85: Chem program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Chem program

I have decided to either make a few ROM dependent versions, or one
version that supports the two or three most popular ROMs.  A lot of
people I know have 10.0, so that will definitely be one of the ones
supported.  If anyone would like to request another ROM version, I am
open to suggestions.  I might be able to release beta copies with limited
functionality in a week or two, depending on my work load in school.
These will not yet include the molar mass calculator, and thus be ROM
indepependent since they will not use the OP routines.  If anyone has any
suggestions on how to compress all of the elemental data, please assist
me because I have no compression experience.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]