A85: Re: Assembly-85 Digest V1 #475

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: Assembly-85 Digest V1 #475

i'm really new to z80 asm.  i saw the stuff on the op registers and everthing.
what's that all about?  i want to make a program that will do input and output
just like the homescreen.  i was trying to make decimal numbers but i had to
use two 8bit registers (the first one was the numbers before the decimal point
and the second 8bit is the decimal numbers).  but the code i was writing was
really-really-really long.  can someone show me how to use the op registers?
that would be awesome? or if someone could point me in the right direction of
where i can find the information, that would be awesome too.  i read
tirom10.txt but it didn't help that much.  well, thanks a ton.  see ya.

jimi