Re: A85: Chemistry program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Chemistry program

I'll have to see what the 86 chemistry program does, and do a better job.
 :-)  Actually, I'm only a sophomore in high school, but we do use a
college book for some of our reading and work.  What exactly do you mean
by freshamn level equation stuff?

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:05:01 -0500 "pagemaker" <pagemaker@ez-page.com>
writes:

>Isn't there already a Chem. program for the 86?  Perhaps it could be
>ported.
>If not, I'd like to help with algorithms and suggestions for
>implementations.  You could pretty much get a program written that
>would
>solve all freshman college level chem. stuff.  (Equation wise...)
>
>~DJ Love Toad

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]