Re: A85: DON'T OPEN THE DISNEY TRIP EMAIL!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DON'T OPEN THE DISNEY TRIP EMAIL!

I'm sorry, but viruses don't really happen that way, if you want help
with the real truth on viruses, you can go to barnsandnoble.com or the
book store, and get 'Steal This Computer Book' it has very interesting
information on all types of digital hardware.

---Jason Blakeley <phantomlogic@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't open the attachment on the disney trip email. I heard a
rumor
> of a virus circulating in an email about a free trip somewhere. I
could
> be wrong, but I thought I'd let ya know.

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my Website on TI-85 at: http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9822/tifiles/ticalc.html
Updated at least once a week.
"A Calculator for every Home" --Quoted by me!!!