Re: A85: TI-85 Assembly Editor for the computer

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TI-85 Assembly Editor for the computer

Yes, it will be able to do Usgard easily, I plan on making a intuitive
help for each instruction and register.
    I have been looking in to making the program compatable with most if
not ALL TI-85 shells. I seems all it has to do is change the headers. So
if all goes good there will be a complete list of all shell instructions
and help to go along with them.

    I started coding last night for the program and have called it
"Assemble This!"

Sincerely,

Aaron Heidlebaugh