Re: A85: Errors in my program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Errors in my program

Hope I can help some.

> Ok, maybe you guys can help me out here.  Like I said before, I'm
>converting this program from Zshell to Usgard.  I've converted all of
>the CALL_()'s and JUMP_()'s to call &stuff  and jump &stuff.  Now my
>compiler is giving me some errors.  The first one it gives me is:
>mchatu.asm Line 0410: Duplicate label: (F1)

You used "F1" as a label more than once.

>Here's a list of the rest:
>mchatu.asm line 0410: Label value misaligned: (F1)

Never seen this.

>mchatu.asm line 0722: label not found: (ZS_BITS)

This was something that ZShell used to update the checksum after a game
edits itself.  In Usgard this is unnecessary because Usgard doesn't give
two sh*ts about checksum.  Scrap any parts of your code that have to do
with ZS_BITS.

>mchatu.asm line 0722: unused data in MS byte of argument. (2)

I can't remember exactly when I got this error, but I think it was with
stuff like "sub a, x".  When you use sub, you only need one extra piece
of information because it is implied that it is subtracted from A.  Off
the top of my head I can't think of any other examples, if there are any.

>it says the same thing about line 0739.....the ZS_BITS I guess is a
>way

Again, cut out ZSBits stuff, it is totally pointless in Usgard.

>to go straight to the TI OS, but I'm not sure if it's a routine or
>what...then there is one more thing:
>master.asm line 0360: unrecognized argument. (a,7)

I think this goes back to the "sub a, x" thing, but maybe not.  You might
just be trying to use register A in an instruction that doesn't allow it.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]