A85: Peak BETA 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Peak BETA 2

For those of you who have been wanting to see Peak BETA 2, you can get it
on www.ti-files.org in the zshell programs section of their archives.  I
tried to get it posted to ticalc on the 12th, but somebody there has been
lazy as heck, and the version I sent to ticalc had a bug anyway.  So the
bug fixed version is on ti-files.

This version will run ZShell, PhatOS and Peak programs.

Future plans:
I'm working on Rigel compatibility right now, and I've got the library
patcher running pretty well most of the time, it just won't work with more
than one library for some strange reason.  Usgard compatibility will come
after I get all of Rigel's features working through Peak.

If anybody has any detailed information on how Rigel's interrupt system
works, please relpy to my email address.  This information has been a
little elusive.  It's author was willing to help, but I haven't heard from
him for days.