Re: A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

> yeah i have read the usgard lessons-i understand the basics but i don't know
>  how to experiment cause i can't compile
>  also-if i read the zshell lessons will it help me more?
>  one more thing, heh heh-can anyone out there send me all the necessary
files
>  to compile programs in one zip file or folder?

The ZShell lessons are pretty much the same, they won't help much more. Why
can't you compile? Go get usgard.zip from http://icaurs.ganymed.org/. No one
is gonna send it to you, don't be lazy :P

-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, of Macross Software
WEB   : http://macross.calc.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@calc.org
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)