A85: Does someone want to work with me on a game??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Does someone want to work with me on a game??

Ok, this is a simple question and I don't mind rejection, but I would like
to know if some people (it really doesn't matter how many) want to work with
me on converting the source of Wrath of Zalthar from Zshell to Usgard and
then finishing the game.  This would really help me out because I know a
little about assembly, but if I could work with someone, they could teach me
a lot more.  Mostly, I need someone who knows the commands in Zshell that
correspond to Usgard.  On that note, does anyone know of a table or text
file that compares Zshell's commands to Usgard's commands.  I know that
there are some differences just by looking at the source for WOZ, but I'm
not sure what corresponds to what.  So if you are interested, drop me a line
at mxpxfifws@geocities.com or reply back to this newsletter (I would prefer
you email me so I can reply and put you in my address book right away).
Thanks in advance!!!
Bryan