Re: A85: Tyrant and Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Tyrant and Linux

I finished up my exams last week, meaning I'm on holidays now. I've just
been takin it easy the last week. I'll be getting underway with SimCity
0.94 very soon however. I'll be disabling disasters, since they seem to
cause a few glithes when the game is running (namely the menu being
corrupted). The last thing I remember working on is zone demand (so that
you city is somewhat balanced in how may of each zone it has).

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Humberto Yeverino wrote:

> Make that 3 wrongs, I accidentally sent my reply to the list. oops.
>
> What have you been working on Erik?
>
> -Humberto Yeverino Jr.
>
> "I kick ass for the Lord."
> -Dead Alive (1992)