RE: A85: A ROM function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: A ROM function

No, the pointers in the CUSTOM menu (i.e., through CATALOG) are really just
pointers in ROM to machine language that just pastes the command to the
command buffer.  But because the CUSTOM menu is stored in RAM, you need
merely to change the pointer to any machine language you want to run (say,
Usgard, for example), and you have the loophole in system security that
allowed ZShell to catch on (but executing 85I files was very clever, too).

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/