A85: Interesting discovery

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Interesting discovery

Does everyone know about the way to screw up the memory after a memory
erasure?

1. Go to the solver and put in a blank space (" ") as your equation.
2.  Ask it to solve.  It will error
3.  Go to the catalog and put any function in the 3rd custom menu slot
4.  View your xStat list.  It should be filled with hex garbage.  Now,
anything you do in the memory, aside from erasing it (which, by the way, fixes
what you have done) will cause an error overflow.

I did this same procedure, except I had Usgard installed, along with some
games, and now Usgard reads as a 12 byte string.  I need to know if there is a
way to confirm the calculator's reading.  I am not yet sure if that is the
cause of the error, but it is only lead I have right now.  Can someone else
try it?

-Gray