Re: A85: Newbie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Newbie

>What is the EXACT process?  Do you just link, backup, and then backup the
>custom menu or something?
1)  Plug calc-to-calc link into your calc.
2)  Plug calc-to-calc link inot other calc.
3)  On your calc press 2nd-x-VAR (LINK).  Press F2 (recv).  When it gives
you the warning, 	 press accept.
4)  have the other calc press 2nd-x-VAR (LINK).  Press F1 (send).  Press F1
(backup).  Press 	 F1 (Xmit)

>Is there even a command to back up the custom menu?
no.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Students made it long ago," said Rincewind. "Handy way in and out after
lights out."
"Ah," said Twoflower, "I understand. Over the wall and out to brightly-lit
tavernas to drink and sing and recite poetry, yes?"
"Nearly right except for the singings and the poetry, yes," said Rincewind.

     -- (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)