Re: A85: Pinball

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Pinball

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Matt Cooper wrote:
> Hey.. I know someone's working on a pinball game for the 86.. any chance
> on getting that for the 85?
>
> I was kinda thinking of making the code modular, so that many different
> boards could be created, or perhaps even support for external levels?
>
> --Matt Cooper / mnemonicdevice@hotmail.com
I'm planning on writting a pinball game for the 85 after I finish my
first.  I was planning on having the levels modular, and having a board
creator for the PC and calc.  I had decided on a few things but I'd really
like some input from people interested in pinball.

So far:
-No turning the calc sideways
-External levels

I've just been thinking about implementation of the math part, I haven't
decided on any of that yet.

But I would like some feedback on this.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."