A85: Re: Re: Re: Raycasting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: Re: Re: Raycasting

Actually, I was thinking about making any 3-dimensional driver. I had
originally thought I should use the old matrix multiplication method,
because that seems to be the most optimal way, but if I find enough other
methods that will only raise my grade on the project.  In other words,
sure, I'd love to help as much as I can.

Dave

---------------------------------
"DoN't caLL Me CraZy.  OvEr 75% oF my PeRSonAliTies arE SANe."
-my psychyatrist

----------
> From: Steve Ranck <psufreak@mindless.com>
> To: assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: A85: Re: Re: Raycasting
> Date: Tuesday, September 15, 1998 12:56 PM
>

> Does that mean you're interested in creating a wire frame raycasting
engine
> for the 85? Anyway here's the url for anybody interested:
> http://www.ben2.ucla.edu/~permadi/raycast/raycidx.html
>
> If that link doesn't work, let me know, but it should. It is a very good
> site, and it discusses no implementation, all algorithms so it can be
> applied to anything.
> Steve
> psufreak@mindless.com

RPGs,