A85: I'm leaving...byebye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: I'm leaving...byebye

Well, since I haven't programmed my 85 for a very long time, I finally
decided to leave the list.  There are a few reasons for this, including me
at college, my calculators being stolen, and the absence of a computer in
my life.

Anyways, you can still reach me at awbailey@uiuc.edu, or at this address
that I'm mailing from.  The uiuc address would be faster.

-=-=-=-=-=-
I have another motive in writing this message too.  I want you all to
visit my brand-spanking-new web page.  It's complete with a guestbook and
automated stuff, including a humor section.  Go sign the guestbook and
tell everyone you've been there.

Well, it's been a fun ride all the way, through ZTerm and 3Dviewer, and
all the programs that other people have written.  I converted to the 86,
and that is the reason I haven't used my 85 for a very long time.

Later,
Alan Bailey
awbailey@uiuc.edu
http://www.iit.edu/~bailela/