Re: A85: new 85 hardware...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: new 85 hardware...

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, David Whittaker wrote:

> I am doing extensive research into making (or porting) highly optimized 3d
> routines.  Actually, it's a group project for Trig.  I will start on the
> computer and then port it to the calc, if possible.  Does anyone who has
> tried this have any ideas about optimization, etc.  Stop complaining.

I took a graphics class last semester and remember some stuff about
polygons.  Some polygons are simpler to draw than others, ex: some line
segments cross making it harder to fill
I would suggest making a simple polygon routine when that comes up.

Hope you didn't think I was complaining,

good luck.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

Home Page: