A85: Searching some progs if available...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Searching some progs if available...

Hello !

I would like is there was:
* a word processor in ASM for TI-85 with advanced features like text/menu
fonts mixing, black on white and w on b,searching, images insertions, etc.
* a Table in ASM (i.e. which supports menu fonts, TI-86's like) because TI-
Basic Tables are too slow and I thik they are too difficult to use.

I also have another question: Is it possible too make a symbolic algebra
program for TI-8x Z80 based calculators? It would be very useful !

Thanks.