A85: BASIC to ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: BASIC to ASM

Alright maybe I'm way off base here, but what kind of coding would be
required to create a program (on the PC) that converts a .85p into
assembly, which could then be compiled and sent to the calc?

I'm thinking 100% support of all 85-BASIC functions, everything in
control, variables, input/output, etc.  This way ANY 85-BASIC program
could get a MAJOR speed boost and size reduction.  Think about all the
great games written in 85-BASIC that could be faster and have more
features if only they were in ASM.

BTW, ya can't say it can't be done, because the TI-ROM does it just fine
=)

--Matt Cooper