Re: Re: A85: new 85 hardware...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A85: new 85 hardware...

>I just think its gotten to the point where we've
>maxxed out the calc and we're searching for something to do with it
>because nothing more powerful has come out.

No, it hasn't.  I would still like to see a interrupt-driven midi player on
the 85.  I would like to work on Erik Huizing's (and my)  ASMovie project some
more. And I most certainly want to finish the RPG battler I'm working on. I'm
only waiting for the E2 to come out. Wanna watch an episode of southpark in
school, anybody? :p

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com