A85: NPO chip

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: NPO chip

Hey, I just recently installed an NPO chip into my ti85 replacing the c9 chip.  This did
exactly what the guy said it would do, speed up my calc. Yipee.  BUT, now all the
games are seriusly screwed.  The only one that isn't messed up is ZTetris.  I think this
is because the programs relied on methods like for loops to slow itself down.  But it
you speed up the processor, then this method gets messed up.  ZTetris was
probably made better, and used time functions to slow itself down.  Is there any way
you can slow down artifically an assebly string?

Minos
Phil Clark
http://www.unrealed.com
http://www.rainbow6.net