Re: A85: One more question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: One more question

you put the notice as when ever you first released that version to the
general public.
so, you dont have to reregister witht eh copyright office when you update,
but you should change the notice on the software itself of the new release
year.
and put who it is copyrighted by:  Copyright 2045, id software, inc.
or
Copyright September 56, 4034, John Romero and Id Software, Inc.

At 11:43 PM 11/29/98 EST, you wrote:

>If I first copyright a program (officially, with the Copyright Office)
>this year, but update it next year and so on, will I always use
>"Copyright 1998" or am I expected to update the copyright based on when I
>last revised the program?
>
>Justin Bosch
>justin-b@juno.com

>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: