Re: A85: SimCity suggestions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: SimCity suggestions

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Erik Huizing wrote:
> Pretty much. Basically, I'm interested in how quickly stuff should grow,
> and how sensitive zones should be to external factors (like taxes,
> pollution, crime, etc).

That's one of the things I'm dealing with now for my game.  I try to think
of each thing as having a purpose, advantage, and disadvantage.  The hard
part it is keeping the "value" of each thing close to equal.  So my advice
is .. play with it, if an area is too sensitive, make it less sensitive or
reduce whatever is overpowering it (pollution production for example.)

I don't know if this helps..  maybe you could send a list of areas.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."
-Dead Alive (1992)

Home Page: