Re: A85: Tyrant ports

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Tyrant ports

>Problem is, I wrote that relocation routine a while ago (several
>months).
> I don't understand it anymore.  UGH.  I want to try a new method
>anyway.
> Do you know how Usgard does it's relocation?  Does it just remap
>everything?

Hey, guys, comment your source!!!  I comment every damn line no matter
how obvious or insignifigant just to keep the habit.  Assembly is hard
enough as it is, do yourselves a favor!  I can go back to a program and
work on it immediately after it has spent months hibernating on my hard
drive, because of comments!  Yes we are all lazy, myself included as
well, but you are gonna regret your lax behavior when you start wroking
on an old program.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]