Re: A85: Impossible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible?

In a message dated 11/9/98 2:48:41 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
DarkRyder@cyberdude.com writes:

> Well, I'm afraid this is just about as much stupidity as any person can be
>  expected to endure.  It looks like this is the current trend, though, so
I'm
>  signing off A85 and encouraging any intelligent corresponders to do the
same.

>  (particularly l0rdg0at and PXGray, though I'm sure there are others ;)

I can't believe that people are quitting the list, because of one clueless
idiot who thinks he knows everything, and has caused such an uproar.  This is
the reason that nothing gets written for the 85 anymore.  I'm staying here.
BTW, it wasn't my choice to get AOL, but it's all I can get, so just shut up
about it.  If its really that important that you don't see PXGray@aol.com
every time you check your mail, I'll use my Yahoo school account, so your
mailboxes aren't tainted with AOL messages.  So, in conclusion, what have we
learned?

1.  jtally@prodigy.net is a clueless fag who affects people's minds
2.  No one is writing any more games for the 85
3.  I have AOL because I have too
4.  AOL is not fun.  It sucks.

-Gray