Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

Not necessarily... I'm sure a good microcontroller is all you need to hook
up a TI-85 to a monitor, or at least a video card, that could do 32bit
color.  You could even use a second z80, or (even slower, but possible) a
simple serial to parallel counter chip (what do you call those?).  Point
is... nothing is totally impossible.

Dave

"DoN't caLL Me CraZy.  OvEr 75% oF my PeRSonAliTies arE SANe."
-my psychyatrist