    From: Jason Warner <jgwarner@wesnet.com>
    To: assembly-85 <assembly-85@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se>
    Date: Monday, November 02, 1998 9:35 PM
    Subject: A85: Flame

    I've already figured it out, now all I have to do is code it. I thought
this group was supped to help everyone, but the times I've asked questions
I've been told it was impossible, And last time my "impossible" idea was
made possible by others (i.e., stolen). So I'm wondering what good some of
you guys actually are.
    Jason Warner