A85: Whoops...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Whoops...

Sorry about that. damned aol sent it. ;-(

HERE's the beef:

I'm making a ti-85 final fantasy 7 battler.  It will work over the link, and I
think it is VERY plausible.  I'm not wanting exclusive credit for the game, in
fact, I'd actually love to make this a mass product of a LOT of peoples work.
I need graphics help (for sprites), and eventually main loop help, because
this will be a humdinger of a project...  Talk to me for details... I have
aol's instant messenger and I'm on under "DorkReMi" quite often... if you
don't have it it's a cool program. (I don't want to hear about ICQ. :-|)  So
email me for details and the SMALL demo that I've already put together... it's
really nothing big, but it will give you a flavor of what I've done over the
last three days.  I do hope some of you are willing to help. :-)  Um, people
with any kind of playing experience in final fantasy 7 would be preferred, but
you can find enough stuff on the 'net to get the general idea... if at all
interested, email me or talk to me. :-) Thanks for yer time. :-)

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com