A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Have you noticed...

-> To: assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org
-> Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 22:10:50 -0400
-> Subject: A85: Have you noticed...
-> From: egillespie@juno.com (Erik L Gillespie)
-> Sender: owner-assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org

-> that the assembly on the calc runs about Atari quality games or better?
-> There's been talk of a "company" whose name can be placed on game
-> collections.  I think assembly-85 is like this company.  We help each
-> other make programs, why can't we be considered a "company"

-> Anyway, I brought these up because I was thinking that our list could
-> possible start the development of many of the most popular Atari
-> games in existence.  I know some are out so that will save some
-> effort, but then we could have an Atari Classics package like
-> Williams did only for the TI-85.  Maybe it could even have its own
-> shell?  Does anyone have an old Atari with a lot of games?  If many
-> people on this list would be interested in this idea, I'd like to
-> know.  Just send _me_ an e-mail with your opinion in the subject.  If
-> you don't like the idea, could you please explain why in the message
-> and if you do like the idea, could you send me a list of all of the
-> good Atari games you can think of?

If you want to do a shell for it, I can help with that.