Re: A85: TSR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TSR

At 18:16 1998-05-20 +0200, you wrote:
>A have a question about making a TSR  for  USGARD shell.
>I have allready done a working TSR prog using append function, but when
>calc is turned off, all interrupts are disabled by the power-down routine
>that is built in in the ROM and used in TI-OS and Usgard as well.

That can't be true... if the interrupts were disabled, the keyboard
wouldn't work. It could change interrupt mode of course, but
I seriously doubt that. If I remember correctly, I've ran TSR
programs and turned off the calc, and they've still been working.

Are you sure your program is correct? Have you checked if
any other TSR program, like Contrast (included in the Usgard ZIP
I believe), also behave like that?

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell                "can't go mucking with a 'void *'"
IRC......: Yarin                                // Apple's MPW C compiler