Re: A85: Got it to work, but I still have questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Got it to work, but I still have questions...

>Switching between two video memories is a piece of cake though
>(just OUT a value to a port, don't remember which), and I don't
>believe it's a necessary function in a shell.

yep, just one "out" needed.  from ti-ports.txt:

Port 0 : Video Buffer Offset                                     Write
Only
Write
-----
X?......  00-3F: LCD shows memory at 100h*(C0+this value)
          Example: using a value of 3C, the LCD shows the normal
memory, FC00
          Note: The ROM uses 7C, although it appears to give the same
result.

-mike pearce