Re: A85: Got it to work, but I still have questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Got it to work, but I still have questions...

>1)  I recall something about Usgard having interrupts, but I look at my
>op-code sheet and I don't see anything like INT X or whatever.  What do
>you do to call an interrupt in Usgard and how does it actually work?
>These weren't built into the calc and ZShell just didn't acknowledge them
>were they?

Read the usgard texts.  They explain the routines to install and remove
interrupts.  Also, to make tsr's, you must append the code to the end of
the usgard string (since it doesnt move in memory) and then install the
tsr's.  Plus you should view the source to the contrast changer tsr for
usgard.

felix@megsinet.net

Linux. Where do you want to go tomorrow?