A85: Need to know this one early on for development

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Need to know this one early on for development

I've thought about this and it might be a dumb idea, but how many people
here would play an RPG 2-player over the link?  On a team or versus?  I
suggest taking a look at my original game "Quest for Dragon Eye" on
TICalc.  It's a TI-85 BASIC game.  The game I'm making now is its sequel
and will look much the same, but will have larger maps, more enemies,
more special rooms, more variety to the look of rooms, spells, and better
game play (you will be able to traverse back and forth between dungeons).
 I think teams might be cool, but I've played my first version all the
way through a few gazillion times and it can take a while to beat so I'd
have to implement team saves and loads.  Would it be worth the effort?
Since I'm just a newbie at ASM I'm going to need a heck of a lot of help
with this too.  I learn quick though so don't be too drawn aback.  This
early on, feel free to lend me any suggestions that you'd like to see
implemented in my game.  I can't make any promises except that I'll try.

egillespie@juno.com
erik_gillespie_1096@gwgate.kvcc.edu

"In a prototypical world, nothing ever goes wrong." -Scott Meyers

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]