A85: Sequel to Quest for Dragon Eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Sequel to Quest for Dragon Eye

I am going to try to start the sequel to my TI-85 BASIC game "Quest for
Dragon Eye."  I plan to have most, if not all features of my original
game but it will be for ZShell.  I have also spent a lot of time working
on a new map algorithm for the game that will cut the size of maps by
half but will allow much larger detailed maps.  Even so, these maps will
be in the range of 669 bytes per map and there will be atleast five maps.
 I plan to add a dungeon editor as in my previous game also.  Is this map
size acceptable?  If it's not, I did make another algorithm that cut that
size in half, but the maps weren't as great.

Also, does anyone have documentation on how to make ZShell games directly
on your calculator?  That way I can work on my game at school.

egillespie@juno.com
erik_gillespie_1096@gwgate.kvcc.edu

"In a prototypical world, nothing ever goes wrong." -Scott Meyers

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]