Re: A85: Drawing a menu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Drawing a menu

but if you change the routine to calculate where to draw at the
beginning, all you have to do is before you change the row, redraw at
the old row to invert the screen (i think you are doing this anyway).

each time the routine is called it will invert what is on screen.  so
you would initially invert row one (call the function with a=1), then
someone presses down so invert row one back to original appearance
(call the function with a=1) and then change the value to two and
invert that row (call the function with a=2).  please tell me if you
still don't think this would work.

-mike pearce