Re: A85: Turbo/game problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Turbo/game problems

<< Ok...i just turbo'd my calc, and it appears to be working fine except...

 the following programs no longer run (cause calc to lock)
 PlainJump 2
 Daedalus

 Any ideas on what i scroo'd up/how to fix? >>

Some games (I do not know if it is the case with these), will not run at
turboed speed.  There are programs that will slow the calc down for gameplay.
I know they exist for Usguard.  I don't know about anything else.  My link
port broke, so I can't back up anything, so I haven't turboed mine (in case
everything is lost), so I can't help you much more.  Try some of those slow
down TSRs.  What shell are you using?  Try a different one.  If those two
games exist for another shell, they make work.

-James