Re: A85: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard

what & really does is that it tells Usgard to add the location of your
program to the number you wrote, in this case, 0.  so the number you were
actually loading into hl was probably somehting like $9999 or some other
location in the ram.  the reason the screen scrolled was because you told
it to start writing on something like row 200 when there are only 8 rows to
write in, so it scrolled about 190 rows.
-miklos