A85: Z-Kart 3D, Pac-Man 98, Galaxian, Orzunoid

[Prev][Index][Thread]

A85: Z-Kart 3D, Pac-Man 98, Galaxian, Orzunoid

In the past few months, I haven't been able to release any Usgard
programs (as a few
people have already noticed).  This is because of plenty of different
reasons I don't
really want to list here.  However, I have not quit Usgard programming
and I plan to
make some new releases soon.  Though I don't have much time for them
anymore, I will
continue to update some of my existing programs.  Below is some
information about the
status of all of my games for anyone who is interested:

Z-KART 3D, PAC-MAN 98 : I am not going to do anything more with these
games.  They are
simple games which, in my opinion, have come about as far as they can
without major
changes.  The current versions will be the last ones I ever release.  If
anyone else
wants to make new version of them, please feel free to do so.  If you
have questions
about the code, just E-Mail me and I'll gladly (though maybe somewhat
slowly) explain
anything I can about them.

ORZUNOID : This game is going to be continued.  I plan to make a lot of
changes to it,
toward the primary goal of making it much more flexible.  This will allow
lots of new
features (like grayscale and scrolling) that I've wanted to do for a long
time to be
implemented more easily.  I've already completed the framework of the
game.  If anyone
would like to be a beta tester for this game, just E-Mail me.  The final
release will
be on August 12, and the program size should be well under 6K.

GALAXIAN : I am also going to continue this game.  The main changes I
want to make
here are to add more levels and enemy types, as well as implement bonuses
giving
things like extra weapons.  If anyone would like to be a beta tester for
this game,
just E-Mail me.  Galaxian 5.0 will be released by August 12.  I will try
to keep it
to a reasonable size but I won'tt guarantee it.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]