Re: A85: TI-85 and RPGs - Nature of things to come.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CashOnly@aol.com wrote:

> Over the past months many RPGs have been promissed, and many praised, but as
> of yet we have not seen any of this material.

Very true.  I was the one making ff85 way back when but then my
calculator died several months ago and I just recently got it working.
Now that I have a tiny bit of spare time I can release my rpg.  I'll
keep everyone posted, it shouldn't take more then a day or two to wrap
it up since its basically been done for months.

Adam Geitgey
Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
"Web Design for the Information Age"
PGP Key upon request
Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org