A85: Tyrant, Get/Send, Pinball, bye Jimmy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Tyrant, Get/Send, Pinball, bye Jimmy

Now that all the hard stuff is done (32-bit math, get/send routines) I can
do the easy stuff.  My first game isn't a clone but more of a hybrid.. But
what game is completely original.  It's really a 2player game but most of
the time you spend playing you will play in one player mode.
You build up an army, maintain your country like BRE (an old BBS door
game)
BUT instead of war between players being just a bunch of random junk, two
players play a strategic war game on a hex grid.

I rewrote the get/send routines that Pascal wrote and the Test_ON that
Jimmy used in ZTetris.  Now they are easier to use.

When you call either one it will attempt to either get or send then if it
fails it will set the carry flag.
So I'll post those on Ticalc soon.  Use them, I want to see more two
player games!

Pinball, someone said something about it a while back.  After I finish
Tyrant I'll write a Pinball game.  I already have an idea about the motion
of the ball (someone said that was the stumper for all other attempts.)

Finally, bye Jimmy.  Thanks for posting source that had link routines in
it (I think Ztetris was the only one.)  How many years in the service?

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html
humberto@engr.csufresno.edu