Re: A85: A bit of help with assembler and others

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Jim White wrote:> >
> Can anyone tell me *every* location in the ti-85's
> memory that I can use for data storage (neglecting free mem of course).
> Also I need to know exactly what the EX AF,AF' instruction does.

It's all listed in whichever header you use (ti85.h)

TEXT_MEM  = $80DF
TEXT_MEM2 = $8A6B
GRAPH_MEM = $8641

Both areas of text memory hold 8x21=168 bytes
The Graph Memory holds 1024 bytes although a lot of games use this memory
to get rid of flickering.

EX AF,AF'
exchanges af with it's shadow register.  The interupts use the shadow
registers so if you want to use then you have to disable them
DI

Another instruction that uses the shadow registers.
EXX ;BC<->BC' DE<->DE' HL<->HL'

> And as long as I'm writing here, I might as well throw this in. How much
> does TI charge for calc 2 calc link cables?

Beats me, go to the official ti site, there should be a link to it on
ticalc.org

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html