Re: A85: SimCity question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: SimCity question

<< Got a questions for everyone interested in SimCity: should I get rid of
 the graphs option (currently not in the game). taking this out puts the
 project significantly nearer to completion.

 And, is there any things (currently not planned) that anyone wants to see
 in the game? >>

Do you mean like the population graphs and such?  I think that removing these
would be for the better, since I have never met one person who finds them
relevant, and it would just increase the size of the program.  I have not
played SimCity, and since schools out (yay!) I probably won't until the final
release.  Good luck.

-Gray