Re: A85: Q: Timer/Ext IRQs on the TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:24:55 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Hello:
>	My name is Ming. I happy to be joining you on your list. I was
>wondering if it was possible to do Timer or External Interrupt programming
>on the TI-85? If so, can someone point me to the relevent info/WWW/FAQ?
>Thank you!
>
>-Ming

when you say "external" do you mean a hardware interrupt (such as an
IRQ for PC's)?  if so, i do not think there is a way to cause one.
you can do software interrupts if you use one of the new shells
(usgard or rigel).

>PS : Are there archives for this list?

Check on ticalc.org.

Follow-Ups: References: