Re: A85: slow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: slow

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Michael Pearce wrote:

> i've been wanting to do the same thing for quite awhile... actually, i
> was going to make it install as an interrupt so it would play in the
> background though.  and i will still finish solomon's key (if anyone
> is interested).  pretty much the only thing left to do on the game is
> make a level editor.  i just won't have time until school is out in a
> couple of weeks.
>
> -mike pearce

I'm interested.  I liked the demo I played about a year and a half ago.
But that is one thing that cheeses me off.  I try to get some feedback on
a game I'm writting and nobody cares..  And yeah, I wanted to make the
midi sound player interupt driven also.

Finish Solomon's Key, I care.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."